Work, Health & Safety Policy Statement
Remedial Civil Solutions Pty Ltd trading as Chalouhi is committed to Work Health & Safety ensuring the health and safety of all employees, customers, contractors, visitors and other interested parties.
All employees are accredited and competent to perform works on site. All licenses and permits are updated on a regular basis to ensure we are compliant with Work Health & Safety. Remedial Civil Solutions Pty Ltd provides and supports employees to attend formal training to increase level competency and confidence.
The Chalouhi team conducts a safety induction prior to any works carried out on site.
- To eliminate work and related injury and illness
- To make health & safety an integral part of every managerial, supervisory and employee position
- To ensure health & safety is considered in all planning and work activities
- To involve our employees indecision making through regular communication, consultation and training
- To identify and control all potential hazards using risk analysis
- To ensure all potential incidents are controlled and prevented
- To provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees
Environmental Policy Statement
Remedial Civil Solutions Pty Ltd trading as Chalouhi is committed to the protection of the environment and to ensuring the health and safety of all employees, customers, contractors, visitors and other interested parties.
Our goal is the elimination of work-related injury, illness and adverse environmental impact. Major accident risks are minimised through the efforts of major hazard identification, assessment and control plan. We are committed to continual improvement, prevention of pollution, and to the minimisation of the main potential environmental impacts of the site, those being chemical spills and migration, energy usage and waste. Individual WHSE objectives and targets are set and reviewed annually.
Remedial Civil Solutions Pty Ltd will comply with all relevant WHSE legislation and global guidelines. We will conform with the requirements of International Standard ISO14001 for Environmental Management Systems
Employees and contractors take ownership of safety by not accepting unsafe behaviour from anyone. In our decisions and actions, we will not jeopardise safety, or the protection of the environment
- To act responsibly to protect the natural environment within the work sites in which we operate
- Ensure our environmental controls are appropriate to the nature, scale and environmental impacts of our activities products or services undertaken
- To promote this policy and educate employees and contractors (via our induction process) as to the requirements of this policy and our collective responsibility to ensure we take care of the environment
- To adhere to legislative and best practice requirements for environmental compliance
- To minimise our footprint on key areas, including emissions from vehicles, water usage, rubbish disposal, recycling, noise, dust and other key areas.
- To recycle and reuse wherever possible